jueves, 4 de octubre de 2012

A day at work

My typical day usually starts at 06:30 when I get up then. I begin my long journey from Maipu to office 1 hour. my entry time is at 08:30. when I get to the office I usually take breakfast I check emails and internet, then go out into the field for preventive maintenance to gantryes. perform office tasks such as documentation. I have a collation time where I go to lunch at a restaurant near the office. from 13:00 to 14:00. the work day ends at 18:00 hrs. return to my house is 1 hour but before I pick up my daughter Antonella their school and arrived home together. usually eat with my wife and my son Vincent. review their homework and watch some TV. also some weekdays I get up at 3:30 in the morning to perform work at 04:30 in the road. those days are long.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario