jueves, 19 de julio de 2012

Personal Description

Hi everybody, My name is Pablo Rocuant, I´m 37 years old. I work in Kapsch trafficom Chile since May 2005 in Operation department. I work as a Senior Technical and we are responsible of maintenance and operation the free flow gantries on highways of Santiago. I´m married and have two children. My close family consist of my parents Aida and Cesar, my brothers Marcos, Claudia and Cristian. I'm living with Belen my wife and my children Antonella and Vicente of six and four years old.
in my free time I try to enjoy the time with my children(karate,x-box,skateboard, futbol etc) I like to listen music and going to concerts,, now I'm waiting for  22 august  Dream Theater. About my physical feature, I'm medium height (1.67) and weight (70 kilos).

see you soon

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario